Reference Number: CK002
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Greenacres, Near Dover
This detached single story cottage is within 75 yards of the cliff edge. If you are looking for spectacular panoramic views together with tranquil cliff-top walks or cycling then you have found the right place. On a clear day you can enjoy views across to France from the lounge and bedroom of this quality accommodation.
Sea facing lounge with comfortable suite and tastefully coordinated furnishings and décor. There is a new woodburning stove for those romantic winter breaks. The Master Bedroom with superb sea views and cosy sitting area now has an ensuite power shower room with w/c and basin. A large well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar leads into a spacious private garden with garden furniture. Bathroom with power shower w/c and basin. One twin bedroom and one bedroom with “Gainsborough” double sofa bed overlooking the garden. Additional cloakroom with w/c and basin.
Being the Kent Garden Coast there are many places to visit such as historic castles and museums, zoos, Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway, Folkestone Race Course, Canterbury, Deal or Kingsdown to name a few. Dover and Folkestone are just 4 miles away, making this place ideal for day trips to France. A restaurant and pubs can be found within 500 yards. The cliff path to beach is close by. Parents of young children should consider the location of the nearby cliffs.
- Luxurious duvets, pillows and linen included
- Towels not provided
- Cot & Highchair by arrangement
- TV with Freeview. Video
- Stereo System
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave & freezer
- Washing machine
- Heating included
- Sheltered private patio & garden with table & chairs
- Private Parking for 2 cars
- Great attention has been given to interior decorations & furnishings. All of superb quality.
- Two bathrooms with power showers. 3 w/cs
Places to go
- White Cliffs of Dover: 5 min by car
- Canterbury: 20 min by car
- Seaside: You are there!
Price in £ per week
- Jan 7 – March 18 £500
- March 19 – June 17 £600
- June 18 – Sept 9 £725
- Sept 10 – Dec 20 £600
- Christmas / New Year £750
- Add £50 for 5th person on sofa bed
- 1 Well-behaved dog at £20pw
- No Smoking in Cottage
- Saturday to Saturday
- CAN BE BOOKED WITH CK015, MERRIWINDS